The Kenai River offers trophy king salmon and excellent red, silver, and pink salmon, as well as rainbow trout fishing by drift or power boat, as well as from the banks. The Kasilof River offers king, silver, and chum salmon fishing, as well as steelhead and rainbows. Only drift boats are allowed.
- Kings are fishable early June through end of July
- Reds are fishable mid June to early August
- Silvers are in early August to October
- Pinks are an August fish, and are bienniel
- Chums are Early August to October
Additionally, the Kasilof River personal use fishery in mid June for Alaska residents, as well as the salmon dipnet fishery in both the Kasilof and Kenai rivers in late July are very popular.